Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Good news is no sciatica, spine problems, spasms, or anything else. I don't remember what the name for it is except maybe just lack of balance.

Physical Therapist first starts off by pressing and testing areas of my spine. He found one spot that I really felt- it was pain but kind of the warm pain. It felt good, actually. He showed me some exercises, then, to do. They really work. I felt much better and they are easy. Will do this a little and with time this back stress will subside. I was amazed at how much those exercises worked. The cute trainer that I thought was just out of college with his little Tom Cruise teeth, well he was actually 37. So I know he's doing something right. The ass't trainer was a young guy, about 23. He was training on me, LOL. The whole time the trainer was telling the assistant trainer to press here on the xyz and now in sector 5 a little lower on the whatchamacallit...geez I was trying to keep up because in general I know a little biology but it went way too fast. I just relax and let them press on this and that disc. Nothing wrong with me.

Today about lunchtime I filed into the line to use the microwaves to heat my lunch. We only get a half an hour for lunch and as you can imagine the herd of us crowds into the lunchroom all at once. This one lady, now mind you up until now she has been nothing but NICE to me, but she annoys me. Just her voice, the way she wears her pants up to her chest, the general spaciness, her flat nasal words, none of which is her fault, NONE of which is any kind of fault of hers! but I am annoyed by her. So TODAY I was behind one other person to use the microwave and when he removed his food I was already opening a corner of my food to stick it in when she just went right ahead and stuck her food in, like she just THOUGHT she was next in line, you know how people are- you think YOU are next, they think THEY are next, you both inch a little closer...closer... Well I had NOT had my medication yet and was pretty irritable. So in my HEAD I was letting out a string of expletives, mostly involving one very versatile four-letter word. ****ing idiot, what the ****! you just stuck your ****ing food in the ****ing microwave and I was ****ing ahead of you you moron!!! And still asking God, please forgive my thoughts....Please forgive my thoughts toward this lady...It was NO BIG DEAL to wait a minute or so more...give me patience...well THEN this lady takes her food out of the microwave and manages to stumble and the whole cup of chunky soupish stuff splats all over the floor. I'm thinking inside of me, Ha Ha stupid ****ing idiot, then once again say I God please forgive me...and outside I was Niiiiiice niiiiice nice, saying, "Oh no! Oh no!" She started to wipe it off the floor and I said, "Don't worry about it, we can tell the custodian, it's too big a mess to wipe up like that...just go on out and get another lunch somewhere..." So on the OUTSIDE people think I'm nice but NOTICE I didn't offer her MY lunch (I know she probably wouldn't have taken it but in any case I didn't offer) and once she DID come back with a mop I didn't offer (like a couple of other people did) to help her clean it. I proceeded to join the herd of dozens who ignored her and ate my lunch. Now people think I'm outwardly a nice person but don't you realize how spiteful I can be in my heart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home