Saturday, November 26, 2005


OK because of my extreme insecurity I put some pictures on a really ridiculous web site called www.hotornot.com. Stupid, huh...I also put pics before on a photo skills site where you take pics of sunsets, babies, flowers, anything and they are rated. Well this one you are rated. I wanted to see what difference a photo makes. Anyway the first two I put on got pretty low ratings. Then I put on this one and for some reason this is getting high ones. I don't know why since I like the other two better. Waddup. The first two that are not this one, they rated low! I was soooo not hot. How is this one so hot? It really must have to do with photography skills. It really does. Anyway this stupid site, any woman with big fake implants gets the highest scores so it really means very little. Just wanted to see how three pics taken of me, same makeup, etc. would differ. I'm sure I've disappointed so many of you who think I'm above such things. HA HA HA!!! Hey if all of my pics had rated low in the "hotness" category, I would have started to wonder, what the heck is wrong with me? You mean I'm not "hot"? LOL Anyway who cares. I normally spend 5 min. a day doing makeup, if that. I went through an identity crisis or some psychologically wacko issue a few years ago in which I dressed sexy, maybe too slutty. I'm out of that now and now it's all business all the time, baby. Not a prim schoolmarm but sexy is not my goal. Just professional and feminine. At home it's just sweats and teeshirts and nothing matches. I'm a total slob. Speaking of which, I have to go fold the huge pile of laundry that has amassed in the middle of my bedroom floor.

3 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom and I both think that is a fine picture but I went to the website and got a fireman dude. Um, I didn't want to see the fireman dude, I wanted to see you. So, how do I find you??

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I'm not sure how to get to mine! Weird. Anyway my "score" is going down a little. It's becoming very evident that in order to get over a "9" average, I will have to show more cleavage, which I have very little of, so I will just have to settle for being unhot unless I want to get a pushup bra. I wonder how my "professional" picture in which they did my makeup and clothes (gave me cleavage I really don't have, too) would do on this site.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

12. My friend put his/her picture on the site. Is there any way I can find it without looking through pictures randomly?

The only way to go directly to a picture is by its direct link, which your friend can give to you. (they can find their direct link by logging in and looking in the "Your rating" section).

There you have it, hop to it and get me those links. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home