Saturday, November 19, 2005

Is he a gang hit man? Urban rap star? Singer for a boy band? LOLOL No, it's my son- builder of pencil buildings, spelling champion, crusader for font reform.
You also see Micah in front of his bed extraordinaire, with friend Josh there on the top bunk- I don't remember having another kid but for some reason Josh practically lives here.

Then, it's me- yes, it IS me...I do take my best pictures in very dim lighting...I don't want the fair reader to be fearful.

Then more of Nathanael and his buddies acting quite silly after the performance of "Anne of Green Gables" in which a few performed. Nathanael wants to try out for not the next play but the next after that. He didn't want to do a really chick type of play which "Anne" is.

The giant "ballerina" is one of his best friends, Aaron. Wacky kid.
A couple of the pic of 6 were in the play. I don't know all names there- but I know Nathanael (second from left). Ronak was in the play. The one on the far left played Anne's sort-of boyfriend. Ronak (third from left) played a schoolboy. The other ones, some of them were in the play. The girl playing Anne really dyed her hair red. The best actress was still Nathanael's friend Anna, who played the Sunday school teacher. She always does super.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home