Monday, November 21, 2005

I want you to know that in the previous post there are just a few people I would feel comfortable even asking questions like can I crash at your house, even in jest. Just so you know- I'm NOT that kind of moocher. Yet.

Seriously I'm really not. But I AM ready to go somewhere, somewhere reasonable and doable, very very soon, alone or not! :)

Trips on my short to long-term agenda are pretty much goals within the next year or two- they include Joe (I have never been to Portland in my life and he's lived there or near there for about 15 years), my Thelma and Louise trip with Vir (minus the T&L ending), and lots of trips to see aunts and uncles and their awesome homes. I missed visiting my great uncle Don before he died but maybe someday soon I will get out to see Vi. I am so interested in her language preservation project she's been doing for oh several decades. She's one of the foremost experts on Salishan culture and language and I want to learn a lot while she's still with us. I want to see Ellen and Chuck again in Arizona, Len and Jeanne...very much! And see lots of other people. Friends in LA/San Gabriel, Houston, St. Pete. Vir maybe someday you and I can drive to St. Pete to see the Jims.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home