Thursday, July 15, 2004

Today I went to a newborn checkup, 2 2-month-old vaccines, 2 depo shots, a double root canal, and a spider bite. Of course the babies are the best, and during the root canal I babysat more than interpreted, for little Alex, who pretended to be a cross between Spiderman and a crazy man, and I had to make sure he didn't destroy the dental office. :)
 
Anyone who reads this, please pray for little Juan David, one of the 2-month-olds, who may have a rare sugar disorder, and if he does it's the first time the doc has seen in in 25-some years, and if he does he has to have an altered diet, but please pray he doesn't or if he does that they diagnose it properly and on time to avoid liver and brain damage. Doc thinks it's probably a false positive on the test since Juan David's liver and whole little body look pretty healthy right now.
Baby Juan David fell asleep in my arms today after cheesing up all over his mother and then me. :) I didn't mind, though. Cheese happens. Both the moms (who are sisters) of Juan David and Merari flinched when the babies got their shots. I remember doing that too. I hated having my kids cry getting shots but ya gotta do it. Nowadays they vaccinate against 15 diseases.
 
 
 
 
Breaking news:
 
An opinion isn't valid just because somone holds it.
 
The truth is the truth whether I'm offended or not.
 
What's right for me may not be right for thee, but some things are always right or wrong no matter who agrees.
 
It doesn't matter how smart I am or how smart I THINK I am. It doesn't matter if I'm very reflective. It doesn't matter if I'm open-minded. It doesn't matter if I try to respect everyone else's view, too.  It doesn't matter if my views are politically correct or not. IF I AM WRONG, THERE IS NO DISPUTE. I AM WRONG. 
 
Sometimes the truth is INTOLERANT. CLOSED-MINDED. LEAVES NO WIGGLE ROOM. INDISPUTABLE. 
 
Truth is always fair. It is never racist. It is honest.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger vir said...

THat is WAY cool and WAY true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home