Friday, June 18, 2004

Top 10 Confessions that Make Me Weird

10. I have a recurring dream about eating wet dirty socks.
9. I spend hours watching Takeshi's Castle on Spike TV.
8. I'm bipolar.
7. Jackie Chan's sorta cute in an entertaining, kick-boxing way.
6. Sometimes I tell young guys to pull their *&$(% pants up already. Your crusty underwear is not sexy.
5. I've watched Waterworld several times because Kevin Costner is SMOKIN' as a fish-man. No one with gills has ever looked hotter.
4. Sometimes I dream about having kittens. Not as pets but as in giving birth to actual kittens. And then I feel weird because if I don't turn into a cat myself then I'm the wrong frickin' species.
3. I think angels modeling underwear is just WRONG.
2. Sometimes I shop at VC anyway.
1. I was once visited by a real angel (I'm for real this time- no lie).

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger vir said...

Hi just catchen up on your blog fess us e mail me with your angel story, or um... maybe I already know it and forgot! :)

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

"Secret" starts with an "S".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home