Sunday, May 30, 2004

I hesitate...

to write the negative stuff in my life. I don't think more than 1 or 2 people ever read this but it's frustrating that I really can't pour out frustrations here. Maybe I'll do another blog, something anonymous, that no one else knows about. Substitute names for the real people. It's easier than writing in my diary which I've done for years. That way I can type away and be an anonymous horrible person out there.

Right now my kids are having a burping contest. The storm has just gone by and it's really getting silly here.

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger vir said...

You can have a totally anonymous blog that no one sees its great unless of course you like swimming naked like I do :)

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to say his and this is my frist comments all the best good luck.

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture is very very funny I hesitate but I like this picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home