Friday, May 28, 2004

I'm moving to Mexico...

with the rest of the US that isn't frozen or wiped out by tornadoes, and Dick Cheney's lookalike will soon be president of our refugee population there, and he'll finally apologize for the bad evil Republican policy which is totally destroying our planet.

I just watched all the streets in Manhattan get wiped out by a tidal wave and then freeze immediately in the eye of a giant continental hurricane blizzard. When I came home a super-sized lizard was ambling down the same streets poking its scaly head in buildings that just 2 hours ago were congealed at 150 degrees below zero. Yes, I watched "The Day After Tomorrow" and when I got home, my kids were in the process of watching "Godzilla". Weren't they directed by the same guy?

The junk science in Day After was matched pretty much by that of Godzilla, The Core, Independence Day, Armageddon, and to a lesser extent (but almost as incredibly junky) Jurassic Park. To think that Al Gore and Move On are actually using Day After as a political platform...? I mean, it has WAYYYYY COOOOL special effects and everything, but I take it about as seriously as anything with a Klingon in it. Tornadoes swirling about LA digesting everything like giant dervish leeches! How many ways has the "Hollywood" sign now been destroyed in movies? How many times has the Chrysler building in NY fallen down? How many times do LA and New York and both seaboards have to be destroyed? Was it Deep Impact when the two giant meteors heading for earth caused huge tsunamis that engulfed the Statue of Liberty and the White House? Well they got swallowed again tonight.

Wait...the newscaster has just broken in...the latest from WIDF...hundreds of 9-foot godzillitas have just hatched...looks like New York's had it now! It's time to blow up Madison Square Garden!!

Maybe sometime I'll write that I've moved to Mexico ferreal!

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Ann said...

he he I speak Spanish you dipwad, and I can get by in Mexico a lot better than you can. Beware the coming Ice Age! I have friends all over Chiapas!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Ann said...

:) Republicans and Democrats? I hear so often "It's the stupid party versus the evil party." Which is worse?

It was a CHEESY movie made by cheesy liberals with way cool special effects. If the so-called "liberals" were ONLY about saving the planet and didn't have some of those auxiliary agendas, I'd be totally on board with them.

Saving the Humans = My Vote
Saving the Planet + Saving the Humans = Even Better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home