Saturday, May 22, 2004

Fiona Writes...

Fiona Writes:

Due to our unfortunate disenfranchisement, my children and I have taken up residence in the guest room of a summer chalet on the north side of the grounds. I have found it quite satisfactory, thank you very much. I am home schooling my children in the fineries of lapine and other cuisines. I quite enjoy the garden music which has been contracted for my entertainment for the next six weeks.

In other words, the cats now live in the crawl space under the shed. The music is the noise of about 20,000 horny 17-year-olds in my yard, the place where they'll party until they drop dead.

Steve, Karl, Mike, and Nathanael busted up a bunch of the back patio today. I done sung "Well the high sheriff...told the deputy...well I ain't gonna bring you Lazaruu-u-u-us....he's a dang'rous man, oh lawd he's a dang'rous man...." until Karl threatened to pickaxe me.

"You got to go....through the lone-some val-ley.....you got to go....by.......yourself......"

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger vir said...

oh i wish i could have been there to see that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home