Friday, May 21, 2004

Grieg of the Hill

One son's got Grieg and the other's watching King of the Hill. There's nothing like Grieg's rolling piano drama enhancing Bobby's walk down the fat fashion show aisle. This while I find out on Univision's news that a the fraudulent 2001 Miss Honduras is going to jail and a Mixtec woman gave herself a Cesarean with a kitchen knife. Some guy hit a 7-foot crocodile with his car and a bunch of people rode a roller coaster naked. And some people think listening to Pink Floyd while watching the Wizard of Oz is weird.

Speaking of funny crocodiles I recommend Lake Placid. What a hilariously gory movie. Funny and sickening in the same movie can't usually be done. Betty White is a riot. More examples? Fargo. Nurse Betty. Morgan Freeman dancing at the Grand Canyon is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I know. I'm kinda sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home