Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Japan...

...is a definite possibility in October, through work. Big wow! I'm not one of those people who get to travel every day. So when I get to go somewhere, I'm all WHEEE! inside. Like a little kid, though outside I try to retain my grown-up composure.Since I'm not an important businessperson/auditor like Aretha who gets to go on trips on a routine basis and gets sick of it...and I'm not single/childless who can go off and go places on a whim and support myself doing whatever and teaching English...and I'm not a pilot like my brother Dave who flies everywhere like Santiago and Ft. Lauderdale all the time and gets tired of it...and I'm not retired like my parents who have seen all 7 continents, some many times over and are currently in Italy, everything's a real treat for me. I've traveled more than the average person but I realize I've traveled a very small fraction of the world and I want to see more. It's just expen$ive, though. So I will work really hard at helping to get this program together and try to make this work (and work will pay my way). It's got a great start already.

Hubby and Karl say they have a surprise (Steve's trading in his Mustang for an SUV)- and that it won't be expensive- and that I'll be pleased. Well only if it's not going to cost a bunch of monthly payments. After all he nearly owns that Mustang.

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger vir said...

can i come too ;)

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Actually maybe you can.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger vir said...

please, please, can i, please, please,
Oh no! I better start saving money now - just in case :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home