Monday, August 31, 2009

Sorry I don't really keep this up much anymore...but here goes, short but sweet:

I'm really going to try to lose weight and I'm back on Jenny Craig. I'm fatter now than ever in my life, ever since my thyroid gave up. I'm on the meds now but the weight I gained when I wasn't is what I have to lose.

Steve and I went to Taste of Blue Ash and had some tasty food (mine was a salad...I was being good) and drinks on Friday night to see a free concert by 3 Dog Night. We liked it so much we went back the next night to see Kansas. The Commodores were playing Sunday but we didn't go- would have liked to- but we had other stuff to do (Steve repainting part of my car). Anyway those are 3 bands that have been around, 30, 40 years? and they don't disappoint. TDN has been around 40 years. That's some mileage. And still sound as good as when I was 10. I have always liked Kansas and John Elefanti wrote some good stuff both for Kansas and on his own.

8 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS By the way, it's quints again. All boys. -me

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please for the good of the world get your cats spayed. They'll survive. Mom

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the job going? And how does Micah like his new school? Has Steve started classes yet? How about a phone call one of these days. Mom

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They wanted $360 per cat to spay so we are trying somewhere else.
Ann

 
At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do have something I want to give to give to Ellen and Chuck so I will give it to you before you go to Chicago. Or are you flying out of Chicago? Anyway, before you meet Ellen and Chuck.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come up this weekend if you can. Not Saturday night, but Sunday or Monday. Dad will cook. Mom

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am starting a diet also, so any suggestions you can make will be helpful. Heavens knows I could use suggestions. I want to lose at least 40 pounds. I think that would have a positive effect on my health, which obviously could use a little help. Since you are on a diet also, I suggest we make a bet that the first one who loses 40 pounds the other one takes them out to dinner. I will buy in either case but this way we can congratulate each other. Love Ya, Dad P.S. I am beginning to feel much better.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog like Dan's blog has mildew on it. We need a fresh new blog. G.Pa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home