Monday, March 30, 2009

Test results are in from the last time I was hospitalized (thank you, Mom)....

I definitely have a thyroid problem!

Woohoo! Yay! Wonderful!

I can now explain what has been happening to me...the moods, weight gains and losses, sometimes huge appetite to no appetite, I mean I was gaining like a porker...not to mean the things I WORRY about have no merit, because they do. They are the heaviest things on my heart. But now at least I know what has caused me to respond so much like I have been and I have an appointment Thursday at the doctor's.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can join the hoards of Blasers (3) and Troxels (2) who take synthroid. It runs in the family. Dad

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good news. It's no problem to take Synthroid. All of us have for years. Keep me informed. Also glad Nathanael is back safely in Grinnell. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home