Friday, July 04, 2008

Hello, just to inform my fan base:

My colon is fine. The procedure was not the least bit uncomfortable. There was nothing wrong with me as far as that goes. So back to square one. Maybe endoscopy next- where is the blood coming from- they said maybe stomach. But I don't have a tumor, diverticulitis, colon cancer, etc. I will see what happens next painwise. I mean something is weird in some organ somewhere. :)

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts!!!! Love you all, and I mean that.

4 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another answered prayer....

Dave

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very happy that all is well with you. After about 5 days of recovery and two weeks of not eating any fish maybe we should all have a fish fry. Whad-a-ya think. Love Dad

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy the news has been good. We were very concerned. Please come up here in a couple of days and share some fish. Uncle Joe caught a new family record northern-- 13 3/4 pounds. We had to pack it in two separate packages. How is Micah's summer school going? We sure missed him there. Next year, let's hope, he can come. He'll be old enough to be a boat driver, I hope. Talk to you later. Mom

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I come sometimes to read your blog Ann, I think it´s good to know that you don´t have something serious in your health, I hope you will be fine soon

Juan Eduardo G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home