Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another thing for kids with autism AND siblings.
www.campbarnabas.org
Dave I think someday your kids might love this. There is a week they deal with just autism. Another week= visual disabilities, another = kids who have difficulty moving or are amputees, another = mental delays (sorry, I don't know the current euphemism for everything.... but you get my gist). This was featured on Extreme Home Makeover a couple of years ago. Nondemoninational Christian camp and I have heard nothing but extremely positive stuff about this place. It's a total haven for everyone. They also group them by age. It would be a fun thing to do sometime. I would love to volunteer sometime there.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great, I would love for Hayden to go there someday.

dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home