Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Grrr...I can't find the big letters. But suffice it to say Grinnell accepted Nathanael and offered a substantial sum of money, too. So I will say the decision is up to him and I think he'll be happy in either place... if he goes to Grinnell I will miss him and enjoy visiting him in my native state. If he goes to Miami I will miss him but will see him much more often and enjoy visiting him in my own alma mater.

Wow, and Grinnell is as selective as the ones he didn't get into!

And if that's what he picks he can finally see a REAL tornado, not just a wannabe little swirl. LOL Ah, trips to, well, sort of near my native city and the old farm (at one time in the family for 100+ years but not any longer) and you know I think my dad will get some peace of mind out of going to the old state, too, to visit. Iowa is so nice!!!

7 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Nathanael!!!!!!

Go Grinnell!!!!!

Aunt E.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that!

Aunt I.

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props to the peeps in I country. I feel like eating some corn on the cob! I'm still lobbying for an autism related field. If anyone can unlock the puzzle you can. At least eat the hell out of some maidrites!

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this is the way he goes, it will feel a little like going home to me.

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the Grinnell mascot? The Grinnell cornstalkers? tractor drivers?

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Pioneers, I believe.

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach Johnson who just won the masters golf tounament is a fellow Iowan. Born in Iowa City just like me. Maybe those Iowans can pick the next president. Are any Iowans in the race?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home