Thursday, March 01, 2007

Was wondering why I was getting a little loopy despite not taking extra drugs and taking the drugs I was supposed to take. Then it occurred to me that I have a fever from this stupid ear/throat infection I got from Micah (darn it! they are the only ones I catch colds from- my kids- because everyone else I don't hug and/or I wash hands after touching them if THEY are sick...somehow it doesn't occur to me to do that after touching my little grubby kids...)anyhoo, it's really fun sitting at work with that disconnected sensation of your head not being attached to your body, listening to people talking, listening to the thunder, kind of wondering what's it all about...
loo loo loooooooo.....

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was always that way for you.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well then maybe when I have a fever is one of my rare moments of lucidity.

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may be on to something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home