Monday, January 22, 2007

My older son's spacebar is filled with, well, probably jelly and Steve's whole keypad is this rubbery, bendable thing, so words like "sunset" and "boogiemanbottomfeeder" should be separated.

I will never forget the winter of 77/78. That was da bomb. My school burned down during that time, too, so I got a month off of school and when we went back, we went to Millett Hall in a very makeshift school with classes partitioned by ropes on the concourse. It was sooo awesome for us seventh graders and thinking back, I wonder how those poor teachers endured. But I'm sure they also enjoyed the month and guess what, we didn't have to make up ANY of it that summer- we got a special sort of official governmental school-board top-secret meeting clearance and I have missed a month of school in my life- can you tell? I'm just a liiiiiittle slower than the rest.

5 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are leaving for Hawaii on Thursday night. Will be gone two weeks. Dan will have a copy of where we'll be. Mom

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you'd be gone for 3. Have fun. I hope you feel good the whole time.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope so too. Wish it were for three, but two is better than none. Any special souvenir you want from Hawaii? I'll shop and try to find it. Mom

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope so too. Wish it were for three, but two is better than none. Any special souvenir you want from Hawaii? I'll shop and try to find it. Mom

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't know- nothing expensive but not the silly cheap stuff people usually get there, just, I don't know- anything inexpensive you might think I like. :) I like dolls but not the bobblehead or dopey-looking kind that wiggle, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home