Sunday, January 21, 2007

MOm didn't want those details "out there" and I respect that. I apologized to her because I offended her.

Today we finally have some quantifiable snowfall for the first time this winter. About 4 inches-enough to slow down a Sunday. Micah and Kross built a snow fort and sledded down the hill. Nathanael had a sore throat but still went outside and declared himself at last "satisfied" with the first real evidence of winter. The snow is the packable, wet kind- fun for snowballing and easy to wipe off vehicles. It was exactly 32F as the sunset so a nice fog was rising. I wonder how much of this wetness will refreeze overnight.

We finally had to get something of a storm, though it won't inconvenience us as much as the kids had hoped. :) After having less snow than even Los Angeles, it was finally time.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally you get some snow! We got 4 more inches yesterday too. Lets see 21 + 8 + 5 + 5 = 39 inches. I may be missing one storm in there, I can't remember. I would be happy to send you some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home