Thursday, February 01, 2007

The bad news: nightmare with school beginning again.
The good news: Micah on the right side of the law.

The incident: Micah tells authorities kid has pot. Somehow kids find out it was Micah. Micah is threatened, pushed, intimidated, jeered, and threatened more. He is afraid and I am afraid for him. We need to get him out NOW and Steve is going up again (already once today) to the school to try to get out the other kids who are threatening Micah. I say at this point let's just go. May get an apt. until ready to move. Best solution, though I WAS going to save that for semester I tuition for Nathanael. Maybe an apt. would be a good solution as well for getting this house ready to sell- get the stuff out. We have a house we like in Wyoming. I have to work with stubborn Steve. But here is where I draw the line and agree with him or not, if I think my child is in danger I don't care about proving a point, it's just plain time to go. Fairfield or Wyoming. If Fairfield I may be able to start Micah right away by staying with Dave until I get a place.

4 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like the sh!t is already on the fan baldes and is being flung all over. and I agree, it's time to boogie out of there. I was actually doing a little research on selling your house. I think you may be able to get $100k or maybe more if you get the house in tip-top shape. Let me know if you want me to come down and look over your prgress and give you some advice.

Dan

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on down. That would be great. I'm thinking of renting an apt or maybe even renting the house we want to buy if possible (realtor says maybe). Come on down. Yes, other realtor said about that as well.

Now the world knows Cincy has a low cost of living! The house that's our favorite so far is about 179K. They could come down it's been on the market so long. I've looked at it in flooding rain and no leaks, too. Steve says wiring is good. Hope it stays on the market long enough for us to buy it.

Dan, come on down. I will be painting this weekend, too. Cleaning up. Right now there is construction clutter in the kitchen because Steve doesn't put his toys away. :)

Steve's at the school right now. It's not that a kid had pot that bothers me, it's that the authorities have so little control over the retaliation. And that there is a general tolerance and acceptance among students and they all look the other way. They need to get the dogs in there today but it still does no good as far as the threats go.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me. I tried to call you guys but the phone is ALWAYS busy.

Dan

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have Bell coming to look at our phone line. Something is wrong with it and they will be out today. Call after that....? Will look forward to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home