Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring has sprung and the daffodils are out. March is fantastic and comes after 2007's presentation of a somewhat formidable winter (for southern Ohio, what we got was formidable and fun).
Though I personally prefer places where I never have to put on a jacket all year round, I can endure a winter, especially when my kids have so much fun in it- Nathanael with hiking and writing about it, Micah with skiing in it, both of them sledding and just being boys in it.

Spring allowed me the opportunity to clean, clean, clean. We have the new fuse box now and Steve yesterday installed another outlet in the rehabbed bathroom. We also got a new vacuum cleaner (okay, by my mentioning that my life is officially a non-life) and cleaned! Woo hoo! A clean house! A clean, spring-y, open house.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys got on your ponies and got some stuff done. let me know when your close enough to list the house and I'll be down.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kewl- probably in a couple of weeks. You know how Steve complicates jobs. He wants to move the location of the fuse box to "meet code". Well I can't argue with that- he does it for a living. If he weren't a stickler for codes, he wouldn't have gotten a raise and hefty bonus today. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home