Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I just cried and cried for a long time today- during my hour lunch I just drove to the park and cried. It felt soooo good...and afterwards so clean. Crying does clear away toxins, I hear. Everyone should do it.

I just cried mainly over how in the world someone can withstand bringing a beautiful baby into the world and then 3 days later losing your other. I just can't imagine at all. She had her babies together for 3 days.

I guess he had not taken his antidepressants as prescribed- took so many he became violently ill. Maybe he had the same stuff I take.

Did he think it would be okay to take way more than the dose...was he feeling down...was he feeling replaced? Was he feeling weird about being a brother for the first time at age 20...who knows...but I look at that kid and think, what a great kid...omg yes I know Anna Nicole made herself into a cartoon...but neither she nor her son nor any family deserved this or anything bad...maybe she didn't deserve the gazillions of her dead octogenarian....she just deserved those two precious children God gave her. Well nothing is as we deserve, right? We live in a fallen world where bad things happen.
The only people who could ever deserve to feel so bad don't have the capacity to feel that bad. Pardon my rambling thoughts, it just brings me to tears...maybe a little more because I have 2 beautiful boys myself, one almost that age. Having a baby and then losing another, who can handle that roller coaster?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home