Monday, September 11, 2006

It makes no difference to me that she's the one who proved that the real formula to Hollywood success = bad boob job + senile billionaire.

I felt so sad for Anna Nicole Smith. I just cannot imagine so much joy and so much grief all mixed up together. It is so incomprehensible. Usually there is joy, there is grief, and they happen separately. That son of hers, they're saying he may have died of a heart attack, what a sweetie. OMG I cried and cried today. Her son came to visit her in the hospital right after she had her sweet little baby girl, and he fell asleep in the chair by her bedside and didn't wake up...it may have been a heart attack. It's so hard for me to comprehend such tragedy; I wonder sometimes if that poor kid wanted to hide of shame due to his mother's utter lack of tact and the way the world laughs at her. But all the while he has seemed so easygoing. That poor kid, what happened! All you want as a mom is your kids together. She only had that for 3 days. I wish I could bring him back, not because I care so much about Anna Nicole, but because I just care and know how love is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home