Tuesday, August 29, 2006

There aren't enough words or thoughts to describe the utter hatred I and so many have for those beasts, those selfish, nasty, filthy pigs named Liz and David Carroll and that half-wit of a girlfriend who lived with them. I can't go into detail enough, it makes me unfunctional. Google them if you have to know the details. All I feel is utter and complete rage. I want those people to suffer forever and ever. I am not going to publicize how. I don't feel God wants me to at this moment. But I hold nothing back. I spent parts of today just in tears and my tears don't matter one whit. I don't CARE how I feel. I only care about that little boy Marcus and I ache for him but I would ache for eternity if it would bring him back or erase what he endured. I love him so much. I would do anything and I raise my fist sometimes to God crying Why!!!! Why!!! God will have an answer as sure as he has Marcus now but I am here left raging. So many people are left in tears and rage and utter fury. We want them to turn the Carrolls loose so we can attack them and torture them and humiliate them but that still would never make that rage and hurt go away. If God loves everybody, even them, God has still got to be furious and sad, and so many innocents perish, and Why?!!!! God, Why! Please come back and make it all right again! Sometimes we look forward to God's mercy, and sometimes we look forward to his wrath and I am ignorant but I hope God's wrath and judgment falls. God knows I don't know what I'm asking but for that little boy, God, God, if I were you, God, why! I only hope you went into that closet and scooped up that little boy fast, took him home fast!

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

His birth mother is just as bad. The kid was nothing but a paycheck from birth til death. Always amazes me how ethics are tossed aside by otherwise sane people.... all for fuckin money.

Dave

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Ann said...

That woman is a dumb slob. I can't tell you all the words that come through my brain as I look at her. With her sick infested house and fleas and filth. (sigh) Yes, she needs help and she's obviously mentally unsound. But I still want to rush to judgment because she's a PIG.

I'm sure this case has got to be hitting home especially hard. I think of Hayden and there's nothing I wouldn't have done for that little Marcus.

I hope they all rot in jail forever- the Carrolls, the live-in slut, the birth mom, and the sperm donor for never even showing up in that little angel's life. Why can't people get it right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home