Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I hope God understands my words from the last post...I just can't put my feelings into words...and Lord please don't let anything evil twist those words or cause anyone bitterness or resentment toward You...I know your justice WILL prevail, if not in this world then in the next...


Steve just bought a new Trailblazer. ...sigh...not at 0% as we had thought...grrr...I feel like that is a little con game the sales people play...geeez...but still it's a low rate and since it's lower than his stocks are rising he's paying monthly instead of most of it now.

He will finish my car up and then he has finally agreed the time is good to buy a house. Then he still says wait a few months...Micah in 8th grade...but then if we moved Nathanael could have the Mustang and once he's pretty comfortable behind the wheel, if we move before these next few months are up, he can drive himself to school. I found a house today I REALLY like and I really think it's a possibility. I've been looking at many possibilities and I think many are good choices. There is one in S. Fairfield, though, that really I do like...a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home