Saturday, March 12, 2005

I have a nasty head cold. Really prevented me from doing anything worth anything today. House is a mess. I've done a little but not much. Light week next week- more time to look for employment. Need to print out resumes. I want personally to go by the places where I want to work. It may be impossible to go everywhere but I have a couple of good places in mind.

Something weird's going on with Helen. Either she's getting ready to have a kitten or two herself or she already did and abandoned them/it. She's never gotten that big but her teats are big and milky. Her rear end doesn't look like the second possibility. Waddup with that? Could she be having sympathy milk? I haven't seen her nurse Fiona's kittens- Fiona doesn't want Helen around them and Helen doesn't like them. Waddup with cats anyway? Opinions from cat experts? Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home