Thursday, March 31, 2005

Got my boss's holy blessing (lol) to do Job #2 and then come back if I wanted. No word yet on Job #1. Will hang with a couple of women who hung with me in Japan starting Sunday probably. Take them shopping. :) These are the ones who took me to the spa. I'll probably take them as guests to the Y. Hey we hung out naked in hot bubbly water and discussed stretch marks. We've bonded! Chicks do that sometimes! I'm such a girl: I don't care about walking around naked in front of complete strangers (as long as they're female), but I'll be darned if any of them see my house in its utter disarray. Time to start cleaning.

Just got an 8-hour assignment in Blue Ash. Gotta go now.

6 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on a semi-sucessful job hunt. That means the one you took was temporary, not that .... Uh! you know what I mean.

Anyway, here's hoping that your dream job shows up sooner than later.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Yes, today I worked for a company that was employed by one of P&G's market research suppliers- owner of the company headhunting me- so we'll see if that's a possibility. New company (2 years old).

Working with the P&G crowd is always interesting- they are young, mobile, intelligent, skilled, no-excuses- maybe someday I will join that cult!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I meant that the company that employed MY company, the owner is headhunting me.

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please, my brain is mush. P&G like Proctor and Gamble or something else.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Yup, Procter and Gamble, one of Cincy's biggest employers. Some people who have worked there say they were expected to give their lifeblood to P&G; others haven't complained (or maybe they like it)- anyway I have heard they expect you not to have a life- and then again I hear things are changing there and P&G no longer hangs you if you decide to have a life.

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey we hung out naked in hot bubbly water and discussed stretch marks. <<<< NOW THAT IS TRUE BONDING ANN!! LOL..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home