Saturday, March 26, 2005

In other news: My son Nathanael is 16. I am telling him now to just GET his license- I'll sign him up for whatever class he needs. And a job! GETTA JOB! Just a few hours a week in order to keep from being a sloucher. He's too smart to slouch. I hate seeing him paralyzed by inertia.
My son Micah has been getting lots of calls from girls lately. :) A couple of nights ago he got 3 calls at TWO IN THE MORNING!!! - from girls having a slumber party and calling boys. I realized it was his friend Allie and my boss' daugther Carina. Allie and Carina are friends, though Carina goes to a different school (Little Flower) and Allie goes to Micah's school (Whitaker). Somehow Allie's family and the Thiemanns are friends- I think it's through the Chinese-American society- Allie is I THINK adopted from China- anyway, there's another buddy of Allie that thinks Micah is "hot"....and she's in Columbus (whew!)...now normally, giggly girls calling is kind of cute but at that hour it isn't and if Gerry and Carmen knew, Carina would be in huge trouble- she and Allie got into huge trouble once before calling Micah (and probably other kids, too) and asking him things like "have you ever made out?" and other kinds of things that I remember because I was also once in 6th grade. Luckily I'm not overly hotheaded about the phone call. I'm debating whether to mention the hour to Gerry. Maybe I'll let it go this time and if it happens again I'll mention it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home