Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Trying to get my shlock together for getting more work. I've had to work at the desire to dive into it and not procrastinate.

Speaking of procrastinators, Nathanael is supposed to ask about going for track- expert at hurdles- boy does he ever suffer from procrastinitis and forget-my-head-because-it's-up-my-butt-itis. He spends too much time reading and doing intellectual things, sometimes his things actually become more like contemplating how many angels can dance on the hangnail of his big toe. I also want him to GETTA JOB!!! Nothing huge to interfere in the other stuff he likes to do, but I found when I was his age (and still) that if I have some part-time work, it always makes me so much more organized in everything else I have to do, too. I don't have as much down time but more do time, though a certain amount of down time is necessary for him to write, which is his extreme strong point. But having something (at least in the summer) will help him regulate the rest of his life. He applied at the sub place but he hasn't heard from them. His friend Kimber works there and the manager's name is Summer and she hasn't looked at everything yet. But even failing that there are a plethora of jobs for kids his age around here. Heck I might take one of those jobs myself, though I'm trying for something that puts my years of useless knowledge to work. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home