Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sorry about the party- we decided to cancel due to weather and really few people could make it...and to be honest I could blame those things but Steve and I just weren't interested in doing this right now, either. But we decided this a.m. it wasn't worth it...but we are having our own party anyway and IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO see us this evening you would be more than welcome. By that I mean Karl is coming over and cooking, like every weekend. We just aren't having a "party" party. You know how women talk- we're having a party. It's no longer a party party, just a party. I have to admit I talk like this- has X left the company? Is she gone or gone gone? Gone = for today, gone gone = for good. Is your event dressy or is it dressy dressy? Is the movie funny or funny funny? LOL Works w/ nouns or adjectives. Verbs, too. Is he working or working working? LOL

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

So what kind of weather caused you to cancel? Was it weather or was it weather weather? I'm still holding out hope for a white Christmas in Ohio...

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Ann said...

I think it was just weather, not weather weather...true to most "storms" here, it turned out to be not much. I wouldn't get my hopes up for a white one if I were you. Today and the next few days are supposed to be in the mid-40's. There are still patches of snow around from the weekend. I'm afraid we will have to settle for a slushy brown Cincinnati Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home