Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving was fun. Lots of food. I didn't bring any of it. I was busy getting Nathanael last night. And staying up last night late talking with him so we all slept in this a.m. Steve came back today and came by. Karl was going to have come with us but he never got back with us on that. Nathanael showed me a picture of the girl he is now interetsed in- Nicole, from Maryland. She is a music major and plays piano and violin. Like yours truly? LOL She comes from a family that all is into classical music, I think all professionally. He showed me her pic and hey they have matching hairdos. :) She looks like a cute girl. They are crushing on each other. So now both my boys have girls they are interested in. :) Everybody 1 2 3 awwwwwww.....

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, ho. What part of Maryland does Nicole come from? My part?

Irene

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

Millersville. Anywhere near you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home