Wednesday, November 21, 2007

To everone who reads this post:
My apologies if I offended anyone who reads this. I realize I should set some things to "private". I apologize for hurting anyone or exposing personal things that I shouldn't.
This is kind of like a diary which I have kept all my life. In my paper diaries I always wrote EVERYTHING. I have found myself discarding some of those, too. At the time, though, it helps to vent.
I found that I was using this blog as a way to vent as well. I realized 1 or 2 people occasionally read this but that is all. I mainly keep it for myself. I know that some people do like to see the pictures but like most blogs this is fairly boring unless you are me.
So I am going through old entries and trying to filter out things that could have hurt Steve. I am sorry, Steve (husband).
I have asked Steve to read this blog but he doesn't want to. Most other people don't read it, either.
Believe me, there are MANY personal things that I absolutely leave out of this blog. But I should have been even more careful.
I AM SORRY to anyone I have hurt.
In the past a couple of people have brought this to my attention and I have had to delete things, and Steve just brought it to my attention again. Seems I have to be constantly reminded that this is public, not private. I guess whatever I want to keep private I should put as private...which some of these blog entries are...that's why no one can read them. At one time I didn't know how to do this on blogger but now I can.
Please accept my apologies and if you are still angry at me, then you have every right to be.
But there is nothing I can do about it now except apologize and I do mean it sincerely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home