Monday, October 22, 2007

Today was DEFINITELY a You Tube day had I just had a camera!
I cooked spaghetti. Spaghetti and Micah is a bad combination. Like guns and alcohol. Anyway, after snorting a noodle AGAIN (this passes for entertainment), Micah was unable to blow it out or swallow it as he had done before (inhale it through his nostril and then pull it out from his mouth). Uh....it just sort of stuck up there...He was maniacally snorting and blowing and sneezing while at the same time we were both falling on the floor in stitches. I about blew 10 hernias laughing at him. It took him, probably 2 hours???? to really get it all out...trying to extract it by shoving ANOTHER spaghetti noodle up there (Um, that is NOT going to work, Micah...) He finally sneezed and blew between math problems and it mostly came out. I guess it did, anyway. I called Steve who was still at work and told him to hurry home with his camera so we could post this on You Tube. But it was out before Steve came home. This was definitely one of the best moments You Tube could EVER have had. I am, ahem, SO SORRY I could not share this fine moment with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home