Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Today I'm all emotional. If you're a woman you'll understand. Anyway, I had a dream last night. A ludicrous one. It was about a little boy, and I was either his mother or sister. He was a naughty boy and kept trying to see me in the shower. I thought that was terrible and did everything I could to keep him out. He kept trying to bother me. So first I took all of his toys out of his room. His room was actually in my parents' house because that's where the dream was. The shower was the really old shower in my parents' old bedroom that hasn't existed for many years. The child's room was the one that used to be mine, Dave's, mine off and on. I took all his toys and put them in the (now ruined) basement- the OLD basement even before the one the flood destroyed.

Well this kid kept bugging me and trying to peek at me. I kept telling him how inappropriate it was. Then when all else failed and he kept persisting, I bit this child on the wrist!!!!

Then, this child turned into a baby about 6 months old. He screamed and cried and by now I was most definitely his mother. He was so perplexed about why his mother would have bitten him. I was so heartbroken and sorry that I cried and cried, too. I told him how sorry I was and hugged him and even nursed him. I said I had to do it for his good but I hated to.

What a ludicrous dream! I remembered that dream during work today and during my lunch break I drove to the park across the road and just bawled! OMG I thought I was absolutely going loo-loo!!!! I hated the image of my teeth marks in that baby's wrist in my dream. I guess the dream stems from my having to discipline Micah so much though he definitely would rather have his toenails yanked out than see THAT....lol....But he was the one who when he was about 3 wanted to see what a woman's, you know, parts looked like, and he wanted to see "one of those" more out of curiosity about where he had come from than anything, but I told him I could only show him one on a baby, probably his cousin Jackie- he could help me change her diapers... but when we're grownup we cover those parts up... LOL...

So maybe my brain put all that weird info together and I had this weird dream and I just cried my eyes out.

While I was bawling like a complete nut job, I saw this black animal go by. At first I thought it was a cat. It had a strange face, from where I could see. Then I thought it was some sort of weird noctural animal I'd never seen, or an opossum of some sort. It seemed to have a white face. Out of curiosity I went over to look and indeed it was a cat. It was the most exotic, striking cat I have ever seen. She was mostly black but on her face was a stripe straight down the middle. On one side was ink black, and the other light orange tiger-striped. Her bib was white. She had a few mottles in her otherwise nearly black coat. Her feet were spotted with black and orange and white. She was SO friendly. I took her in my car where I toweled her off (it is sprinkling). She purred and cuddled up and she was so clean I realized she must belong to someone. I called Steve and told him if I go back to the park this p.m. after work and she is still there, I'm taking her home. =^..^=

So that's the start of my weird day. I know I'm a strange one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home