Wednesday, July 12, 2006

OK, just so you know:

1. I have never bitten a child. Except, of course, when I WAS a child, and I probably bit my brothers when I fought with them.

2. I had another dream last night. I dreamed my whole high school class was back at my high school and we were all redoing our senior year. We were all about 41, but we LOOKED like we did at age 18!

At the same time, the ACTUAL kids that age were completing classes. So I was going to school along with my kids. I explained to everyone that I was a senior and my son was a junior and my other son was in middle school. I had one class WITH each of my kids! The class with Nathanael was some advanced science class. The one with Micah was called "Bingo" class! We played the game in class in the cafeteria. LOL.

The explanation of all of returning from our various careers and locations to redo our senior year was because there had been a glitch in the computers, and none of us had actually earned enough credits to graduate, so we all had to return.

I then became friends with the "popular" people that in real life kind of ignored me in school! Well, I thought they ignored me, but in real life when I was at my hs reunion a couple of years back, I found out they probably all felt the same way about certain people, and everyone was friendly. The way we remember hs is so subjective...

I still want that cat! I went back yesterday and she wasn't there. I wanted her to be a stray so I could keep her! I have tried to find a pic of a similar cat but so far no luck.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a kitty too but Tom is a no-go on pets at all right now. Better be sure she doesn't belong to someone before you snatch her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home