Friday, May 12, 2006

More fighting with the school today- they lost some stuff I distinctly remember giving to them personally- now some of the science, he cannot make up. Principal keeps saying "not to worry" because there are no grades anyway. Sorry but the disorganization is just making me fume. I drove to the school today cussing and ranting. Science is Micah's favorite subject. I remember turning all that stuff in to either the math or science teacher. I don't remember which, but I remember them saying they'd get the other subject to the correct teacher. After that... math had stuff, science did not get the correct papers. This has been a while ago but now so much stuff has been withheld SINCE then. But to give the science teacher the credit, he's the ONLY one going on the net and putting in the stuff in the school online system. He is doing it specifically for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home