Sunday, March 26, 2006

Micah is in love. With Max.

Before you get worried, I will inform you that Max is a canine.

Unfortunately, Max's breed(s) doesn't do too well in confined spaces. He needs a place to run. Our backyard, though big, isn't fenced. Max would hate a chain. Max would hate not to be in the house at least sometime. Max is only 50% trained. Max and other dogs aren't easy. I have never owned a dog. Micah is a dog person. Me, as soon as I go into a house, my nose tells me if dogs live there. Unless the floor is tile or polished hardwood and the dog never goes on the furniture, it is DOG all through the house. Sorry, but every dog has accidents. Every dog pukes and pees and poops in the house sometimes. More so than cats and cats are also a pain.
Sooooo....
More looking at houses...eventually we will be in more rural place, where I will have ample land for a dog, and at least some kind of room in the house that will be dog-friendly. A nice garage or basement. Where he/she can be one of the family without being on carpets or couches. I am sorry but my brother has the most awesome dog in the world, I love the dog, as dogs go, and no better dog exists. HOWEVER, everything he touches, lies on, sniffs, sits on, jumps on...smells like him. The furniture and carpets reek of dog. Once you live with dogs long enough you can't tell. I know, because I grew up with cats. Only when I was away from cats for years and then went back into a cat owner's house, and eventually back to having cats, did I realize how much cats stink. They do stink up a house and if you have cats, a catless person will think your house stinks even if you do not smell it.
Anyway, Micah needs a dog. Right now he's got two hamsters named Io and C3PO. We think they are going to have babies because on the day they mated, they were hilarious. You pick up the hamsters and they try to mate in your hands. They ran up Micah's pantlegs and tried to mate there. It was a riot. But a hamster is just NOT a dog. I wish Micah could have Max because the match is perfect. They would be so good for each other and Max sooo needs a home. I almost want to get Max and take him to Dave's until I get a home. That would be asking too much, but he'd make a good friend for Phoenix meanwhile.... ;p
Max is a beagle and a breed-I -don't remember mix. But both are smart breeds. Friendly and healthy, and loyal. He's been at the pet store long after his sibs got homes and he soooo needs a home. :(...... Max...I can't take you now...I don't have enough room for you in this little house I'm trying to get ready to sell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home