Monday, July 18, 2005

I really enjoyed my first day at Hillman! Sea of faces, procedures, etc...but toward the end of the day I actually got busy with some backed up orders for Mexico on JDE. Well it's really lots of fun though a bit confusing trying to remember names/faces/systems/terms the first day. From experience having many "first days", I know I will get accustomed to it all.

Weather humid and we just got a new dryer. Old one could no longer deal. Maybe this one will retain a little more of the fabric softener smell. My favorite- Gain. P&G has me hooked on anything Gain Original Fresh Scent.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your first day went well. I was thinking about you--sending good thoughts your way. Hope it doesn't take too long to get accustomed to a new place and all the stuff that goes with it.

You needed a new dryer. Hooray! Glad you got one, and you'll love how fast it gets things dry.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home