Saturday, July 16, 2005

AC's kaput so while I'm tolerating the humidity well, the males complain. I don't turn it on anyway but I think they need comfort in this drippy wet weather, always a thunder roll in the distance. Well they haven't complained (about that, anyway).
Micah tried to have a garage sale today. The only ones who came (and who ever come) are the neighbor kids. I really had hoped someone else would stop by, but maybe we'll wait until it cools off and try again. We even put up signs on posts. Signs by Hillman no less! A lot of people don't go outside in this weather. I seem to be one of the few who's OK with it. I realize a Caucasian like myself in hot weather generally looks like a drowned rat with sweat matting down my stringy hair and bug bites and freckles constellating the general red burn that is my skin, but I'm OK with it!

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

I took a look at your blog after seeing your comment! I think it's so neat that you are an interpreter as that's something that I am really considering as a career - I will keep checking back! Take ccare and God bless!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I'm in college right now and I will kill myself if I have to take another spanish class.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger slow-starter said...

Thanks for your comment for my
blog today. I'm glad because
it's the first time to be seen
from foreign!
I'd like to study English in
US, though, I have to work for
saving money.
But, the web page that you told
me is interesting. Thnaks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home