Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Oh, I really like that job at Hillman...I saw it also on Monster...I'd really like to hear about that status sometime soon. Patience. I really like to be working and I like manufacturing the best. But I'm not so ambitious, you know...I want a job but I don't want something that's going to cause me innumerable hours of stress and worry. I just want something I can keep learning with and sink my teeth into. I realize that's probably what a lot of people want. It's the other people that interfere in the case of most people. Most people would like their work if it weren't for those darn other people who work there. In my case I get along with most people, but they don't always like me. So I have to be careful. Some like me and some don't. Par for the course. Anyway I always have to remember God really is in control. I like interpreting but I do like something where I have some little work area. Cube farms don't bother me at all. I actually like places where there's a little buzz around to keep me awake. Well anyway. Sorry to ramble on again. My blogs aren't that interesting now. I see my son's is much better. Mine tend to be indeterminate brain droppings. Cerebral garbage left littered about the blog. More for me than anyone else- so I can go back to "what was I thinking"? some day in the future.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your writings are immensely interesting. You have obviously got a great talent for writing and they aren't just junky thoughts, either. Just where do you think your son got his writing talent???? You are quite a teacher, knowingly or not. Keep up the writing, even if not all of them get commented on. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home