Friday, June 17, 2005

Cleaned the garage.

Thought about my job situation. Went to Hillman the other day. Hope I get an interview there for a specific job I applied for (admin/export coordinator). Interpreting hours aren't cutting it, and no more test grading. Done for the year.

So...

Before and after Crowduck, job hunting.

Crowduck- hopefully peaceful. Relaxing. An old place with 30 years of familiarity. A place my family of origin nearly calls home. Probably the third home after Ohio, then Iowa...is Crowduck. For those who don't know, it's a lake right off Whiteshell Lake. Whiteshell Park, right on Manitoba/Ontario border, about 150 miles north of Kenora. About an hour east of Winnipeg. Family sanctuary for years. Crowduck Lake Camp. I highly recommend it. There are hundreds of places like it around there, but it started out as a place my dad and his fishing buddies went for years. Then he started bringing his family. I was really the last Troxel inducted into its legion of fishing royalty. I don't fish nearly as much and with nearly as much gusto as they do. Anyway, I hope it does Dave good. I hope it does. I am not going to aggravate his situation by writing my opinions on it all. Because they don't matter. In God's eyes all people matter. In my human eyes some people matter more than others. In particular one other. So I have to pray God's will be done, not mine. If my will were to be done, the people I love would end up collateral damage in my vain attempt to hurt the "other" whose actions have been beyond insane. That is why I am not God. You all can thank God that I am not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home