Thursday, April 28, 2005

I need to start thinking of homes for the kittens. They are cute but are getting to be too much even for their mommies to handle. But they are awfully cute, all 9 of them in a big pile in the shed. Both mommies attend to any kitten and to each other. Fiona nurses her grandchildren and Helen nurses her little sister and brothers. It's interesting.
Speaking of Fiona, she hasn't really been feeling well lately. Kind of listless and uninterested in stuff but always hungry. I was thinking worms...well today she may have solved her problem... (beware those of weak stomach, read no further)...you know how cats vomit, well Fiona hocked up a huge...thing...onto the garage floor. It was the nastiest thin I've ever seen. It looked like Geena Davis' larva baby in The Fly. LOLOL Those of you with animals, PLEASE laugh with me. I never knew something like that could come out of an earthly being. It looked more like something Jabba the Hutt would blow out of his nose (do slugs have noses?). Anyway, poor Fiona. Well, I think she's probably feeling better now, anyway. I didn't look TOO closely, but I recall seeing her knocking over the trash the other day. And her fur is all white. So I think it was (get ready to run for the loo, those of weak heart) cat hair and bacon grease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home