Sunday, April 24, 2005

I've had a cold (caught from Micah who had it earlier this week and stayed home 2 days). Had it over the weekend. AT LEAST I had it on a sucky weekend weatherwise instead of having to stay in bed some really nice weekend. Yes, the weather really reeks here. Friday we had some nice thunderstorms, which I enjoy. But by Saturday it was cold as winter again, and it even snowed.

Will be needing to give away kittens soon. They are at the cutest age ever now. Fiona and Helen are now mothering one another's kittens. They have forgotten whose are whose. They each just nurse whichever kittens happen to be around. They all live in the shed, which is good, because I couldn't deal with the mess in the house. Fiona and Helen will snuggle up together, too, and lick lick lick they love to clean each other. Today they both sat on my lap in the easy chair and licked one another's faces. Put a bunch of licky kittens in the mix and you get a pile of animals all licking each other- very funny.

If anybody who lives near me wants a kitten, I'm willing to take them one. I have gray, orange, and white ones. The gray ones are girls, orange are boys, and white are both.

Dang I hate the cold. The older I get the more I hate it. I just really long for South Florida right now. I know it gets cold there, too, and there is the hurricane issue, but it's usually warm and balmy and it doesn't get cold at night. Heck I don't even care about beaches that much. I just like the warm breezes.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! sorry that you are cold. Sometimes i wish it would be as cold as here coz' i live in the tropics and its damn hot!.. but hey, keep on writing.. i really like your entries! and by the way, feel free to pass by my site - anthony.i.ph, tag me up or something!
have a nice day!
-anthony

 

Post a Comment

<< Home