Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Busy at work. A little calmer today. Recouped a little of my losses. Also found out my credit has gone down the toilet. Due to Toyota, to which I have been making payments on time, but it's been a month too late. So each on-time payment for 6 months has actually been, yikes, a month behind. ARRGH! And another thing there on my credit that I didn't know about. I have to get it back on track but it will take a year. Well that sucks now, don't it. No one makes it easy for me, least of all my bank. I live day to day. Steve has his investments and 401K locked away. Our retirements are locked away. So if I'm a day late and a dollar short I'm up a creek. In and of myself, I really have nothing. No assets. Nothing of material value. My life insurance probably isn't even up to date. I'm worth nothing dead, nothing alive. OK, monetarily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home