Monday, January 24, 2005

Azza's back, etc.

Azza's back. Well I didn't screw up TOO bad doing her workload while she was basking in the warm Egyptian sun. :) OK there were a couple of things I didn't know about (and hence neglected) because 1) I didn't pay attention to everything she said before she left, or 2) I'm not psychic. Take your pick. But overall she said "OK, Ann, you did OK." ;) Gerry himself changed a lot of stuff while she was gone that he'd have been afraid to change in her presence- and he's the boss. So I'm back to interpreting more and still in the office managing projects though Azza will take her workload back on. I will just take the main accounts that we acquired while she was gone (Children's and maybe I will learn and take over the huge Procomm account Gerry's working on, formatting business cards in every language under the sun and maybe some others- anyone know how to say "Industrial Hygienist" in Klingon?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home