Wednesday, June 27, 2007




All right here is the surprise. Imagine how sweet after developing my mystery roll...two little boys with two hamsters and some beanie babies, looking back at me from across the divide of some 9 years...these are my boys at about ages 5 and 9. The one guy is our friend Suhith Wickrema whom we've known for about 20 years, and that is Steve- has HE ever changed! WOW. Micah excitedly remembered his kindergarten class. Sorry they were a bit dim- it's due either time or the lack of a good flash. I have NO recollection of Mr. Clown but the kids maintain it was the delivery person of some Childcraft children's encylopedias. But the encyclopedias I remember (that I gave to Dave for his kids) were delivered by someone else at our previous house. Maybe it was a subsequent something-or-other. Now Micah's ninja/pirate costume I DO remember. He was proud of that!

Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home