Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our offer's been accepted! Thanks Dan! And everyone. And God. And 401k's. And Steve for being such a diligent little saver. We move on or before, I think it is July 27. We have until then but can do this before then. We have a broker working. Unbeknownst to Steve I had called another broker who worked up some numbers and showed us our credit report. Steve's broker came and visited us. Both were recommended by Sue Lewis of Sibcy Cline. That makes 3 banking people I've talked to now, and we'll see what Steve's guy comes up with.

31 Sherry, Wyoming, OH, 45215 (I think that's the correct zip code). Next step is Dan selling these digs here. I think that will go well. I saw Dan work his skills and he's in his element in this business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home