Friday, June 08, 2007

Due to us not receiving summer school info until yesterday, Micah can't go to SS.

HE WILL BE REPEATING 8th GRADE.

I for one am happy about it. I think he really needs it but at another school. I KNOW it is the best. He really belongs and is the age for 8th grade, but the problem is now that Steve is livid and I'm afraid of the damage Steve's going to do to the whole situation. SUX! We should have waited a year for him starting in kindergarten but we based it all on what we thought he needed at the time. How could we have known?

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. He's intellectually ahead, but you're right, he's socially behind. Dan would have been better off kept back a year, but he adjusted eventually, but then he had some learning problems to work through. Micah is just immature. I know how smart he is from my tutoring him. Let's hope a new school will do something for him. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home