Monday, May 14, 2007

Prom

These kind of got in reverse order. Nathanael's official date was Tara (dark blue dress) and they all went together, including the other 2 girls, Katie and Amanda.

They ate Chinese food at Amanda(black dress)'s and they all drove to prom together. Katie (light blue) is one I've known since she was about 5.
They had the Chinese food delivery guy pose for photos just for fun and silliness.

Tara showed off her beautiful nails and jewelry. Her hair was perfect. All of the girls looked stunning. Then dapper Neo there...what can I say? Putting the corsage on Tara. I am putting the boutiniere on Nathaanel. I forget why they asked ME to.

Nathanael had a good time and actually danced with girls. This is someone who says "I just do. not. dance." And he did fine. So I hear. He came home early (around 12:30) - he says it was because he still had to decide between Miami and Grinnell and he wanted to have time the next day to think about it some more without being tired...so he skipped after-prom.

So he had a good time with his 3 girls! Any of them seem like a good catch in my book! Way nice girls.

Oh yeah, I don't know what's up with the crazy squinting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home