Thursday, December 15, 2005

Heading south of the border shortly.

I still have a tickle in my throat. Chuck is getting better but is bemoaning the abysmal performance of his flu shot. I sympathize and agree.

I wonder where I got this bug. Before the KY airport, I was at a Christmas party all day, our company's. It was loads of fun!!!! What did I do with all my funny money? Why, true to my Troxel origin, I played Texas Hold'em the entire time! (Many small losses offset my two big winning hands, so I about broke even.) Any one of the 25-year-old bonehead show-off boys at my table could have coughed on me when I took their money that one time. Hey, guys! Lay off! It's fake money! I didn't even win any raffles from that money!

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Chuck has had to suffer along with you. I'm sure he'd rather not have had your kind gift. Ha. I hope you are having fun these last couple of days, and I sure hope Chuck is on the mend, too. And don't breathe on Ellen! Go, with defending Merry Christmas. After all, it is and has always been a religious holiday. Those who don't accept that are Scrooges. I am proud that you speak up so well for the things that are important to you. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home